3D Games Animator (6 Month Contract to Full Time)
Remote Working: UK / EU Timezones only
Super Spline enlists a small but skilled team of freelance animators who help us keep our services flexible so we can be reactive to our client needs. In order to be part of this skilled team you need to nod to the following:
- Understand, utilise and demonstrate the principles of animation
- Have a minimum 3 years industry experience in video games.
- Have a basic understanding of how game animations are put together and implemented. Experience with different engines and shipped titles a bonus
- Be pleasant to work with, communicate well, understand briefs, meet deadlines.
That is what we need from you, in return we will try to give you:
- Variety of work – video game cycles, cinematics, character acting for advertising
- A competitive day/asset rate
- Be pleasant to work, communicate well
- The freedom of remote working!
Please send us a concise but nice introductory email with “Animator” in the subject, along with your resume, a link to your showreel, software skills and a day rate, to the following:
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful candidates due to the overwhelming number of applicants.